Roland Forums

Fr7 and bk-7m
Posted: 01 December 2012 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-12-01

Hi, I received the bk-7m today. I am desperate to start playing my accordion with it but I am a tad confused. Do I need the FC-7 foot switch for connection. I ask this because my foot switch is being repaired at the moment. When I get it back will I need MIDI cables as well?

Posted: 02 December 2012 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-08-12

a cable is available from roland that has midi in and out and left and right audio out from the accordion.  It is much smaller and lighter than the large foot unit.  Keep in touch regarding the midi connection, I have some issues with it that maybe you will discover a solution to.

Posted: 02 December 2012 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-12-01

I went and retrieved my foot switch unit yesterday from my friend who was going to repair a jack input for me.  I got everything to connect and it sounds very sweet through my Roland KC365 amplifier.  Not to annoy the neighbours I used the headphones tonight without amplifier.  I am just learning the basic functions at the moment and getting used to it.  I do think it was money well spent.  Will look for the cable you mentioned because it is a bit of a hassle with the thick cable plugged in